The heart rate refers to the number of times that your heart beats per minute. Heart rate monitoring can directly record real-time heartbeats when exercising to avoid physical injury caused by excessive exercise. Learning the heart rate can help us keep the training intensity at an appropriate level and achieve better performance. It is sure that the heart rate monitor is an indispensable equipment for cycling training and even participating in the bike race.
It is necessary to follow the caring instructions below to maximize the potential and the life span, as well as ensure the accuracy of the data of your heart rate monitor.
How to clean the heart rate strap
- Please remove the sensor from the strap before wiping off the dust and drying the surface of the sensor with a towel, which would keep buttons on the strap from oxidation and prevent the heart rate sensor from losing its battery power too quickly.
- Remove the sensor from the strap after every use and hang it to dry. After using it about 7 times, please clean the heart rate strap with few mild detergents, like diluent soap water. Then rinse the strap with clean water.
* Remember do not soak, iron, dry clean or bleach the strap. And please do not roll the strap tightly.
- Please do not put the heart rate strap or sensor in the drying machine.
How to store
- Ensure that the heart rate sensor and the heart rate strap stay dry and please store them separately to maximize the battery life of the heart rate sensor.
- Do not expose the heart rate sensor to direct sunlight for a long time.
- Please store it lying flat or keep it hanging.
Founded by a group of cycling enthusiasts and geeks, Magene is committed to being the world’s leading brand in intelligent sports ecosystem. To achieve this goal, Magene always persists in independent research and innovative development. After 4 years of technological innovation and experience, Magene’s 3rd-generation dual-protocol heart rate monitors–H603, and H303 were released in 2021. In April 2022, Magene released first heart rate armband — H803. They all support both ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols and are compatible with mainstream bike computers, sports watches, and APPs in the market.
The Magene heart rate monitor ensures you a safe workout with accurate real-time heart rate monitoring. With Magene heart rate monitor, you can maximize your training effect!